Synthetic High Temperature Chain Lube is a synthetic base fluid combined with an excellent additive package, resulting in excellent thermal and oxidative stability along with a high film strength that reduces friction and wear.
It does not contain mineral oil and therefore will not form hard carbon deposits which often cause seizure in links and bearings. It has excellent load carrying properties that ensure maximum anti-wear protection is provided for a range of equipment.
● Provides long life at high temperatures up to 270°C
● Excellent anti-wear & anti-squeaking properties
● Less carbon residue & low evaporation.
● High load carrying capacity
● Long-term lubrication and energy saving.
Suitable for applying in variety of industries such as dying, painting, powder coating, alloy wheel producing, paper-making and building materials industry. In particular, it can be used to chain of transferring belt in high temperature or friction parts which need to be lubricated, for example, slides, bearings etc.,.